219 Dagget

Since I'm back in the blogosphere, and since I'm in the writing sort of mood, because I was halfway through my Phoenix work, and stopped pending more inspiration, I'll just do this little tag.

  • Do you think you're hot?
    Give me a moment while I go fetch my thermometer
  • Upload a favourite picture of yourself.
    I'm in a writing sort of mood, not an uploading-picture mood, but if you insist, it's my Facebook profile pic, at the moment.
  • Do you like the picture?
    Something about "favourite" implies "like", doesn't it? Wait... it's part of the definition, isn't it?
  • When was the last time you ate pizza?
    Oh, how random... MM treat... and it's not LKY I'm refering to.
  • What was the last song you listened t0? National Treasure OST - Trevor Rabin
  • What are you doing right now besides this?
    Trying to find something else to do because my Mousehunt Hunter's Journal looks like a rainbow
  • What name do you prefer besides your name?
    A name isn't your name if it's not your name... OK, that's just me being cranky... Zach
  • 5 people I tagged
    I'll make it a little mathematical: You may make this assumption for the folowing questions: Let number 1, 2, 3... denote the first, second, third... person I tagged.
  • Who is number 1?
    A friend of 5
  • Who is number 3 having relationship with?
    Number 2.718281828459045..., also known as "e", proof that love has always been a little irrational...
  • Say something about number 5.
    He had dinner with number 3 last night
  • How about number 4?
    She is an arch rival of number 1
  • Who is number 2?
    The person who kissed 13. (This may or may not be a House reference)

0 Comments: