173 Redang Plans Part 3

The Road To Redang: Click on the picture to enlarge

475 Kilometres from Kuala Lumpur

8.5 hours of travelling

across 3 states to...

1 island resort...

... in a 9 - island archipelago

Now that the trip is more or less confirmed... it's time for me to do my part. Since Seng Yen is not going, we have 10 people, myself included. Here's what I want to know:

Can we all leave from Kuala Lumpur?

All the Klang Valley people from the Novena Apartment, it shouldn't be a problem for you. Just return home after College Day, get your stuff packed and get ready to go. Aren't we all just quivering with excitement? But three people will present a spot of bother (sorry, I meant no offence)... this is also assuming the worst case scenario (i.e. no Novena Apartment)

Ryan, my offer still stands if you're wondering, so it shouldn't be much of a problem for you at the moment...

Mun Hon and Ei Hong, I really need feedback from you guys... that's it for now, I will be updating real soon, I hope...

PS: Regarding payment: I will be coming down to Singapore this Thursday, can I pay direct to Shean or Ryan?

0 Comments: