082 The Christmas Entries 1

It's only a few days left to Christmas, one of the most meaningful days of the year to me, and besides the short video I've given to my hostel mates, there are still many other things I would like to share with everyone. An update is in order, but I will leave that for later, for now we shall enjoy all that Christmas has to offer to us.

Presents have become material to many of us, and Christmas has become a time we spend our wealth to make someone's day and the coming year a memorable one. I personally do not have a wealth of money to splurge but I have something far deeper and meaningful than any little momento can do. I found this gift in the newspaper today, and as the author has consented to share these gifts with the public, I too will share the gift that she sought to spread. This piece, titled "The Best Gifts", is the first of my many presents this season...

The Best Gifts

To your enemy, forgiveness
To your opponent, tolerance
To a friend, your heart
To a customer, your service
To mankind, love
To every child, a good example
To yourself, respect
To God, yourself

0 Comments: