157 Reached!!!

4095.2 Metres above Sea Level
.

8.72 Kilometres of Climbing Trail
.
7.5 hours of Climbing
.
70 degree gradients
.
4 Degrees Celsius
.
2 Trails & 2 Certificates
.
5.5 hours of sleep
.
5 layers of shirts
.
2 layers of pants
.
3 pairs of socks
.
4 Guides
.
1 Mountain
.
.
.
Yes, folks, I reached the highest point in Malaysia, and one of the highest points in South East Asia. The numbers say it all... but there is definitely more. Photos and the whole story should be coming up later, since now I'm very busy trying to get "acclimatised" back to the whole University Admissions thing once again. So, if you'll excuse me, I've got a large envelope from NUS to look through.
.
PS: Did you know that the picture of Kinabalu on the RM 1 note is not the highest point of the mountain, it's actually the picture of the South Peak, the most beautiful of the few peaks of Kinabalu?
.
PPS: I didn't know that the MBTI thing would stir up that much discussion...

0 Comments: