158 Replays

Because I'm in severe need of a very good laugh at the moment, I'll see what funny stuff comes out of this: Tagged by Shean
.
How are you feeling today?
British Theme from Pandora's Box... I don't know what to say, you should have seen my eyes roll just now... sorry, this has started really weird
.
Will you get far in life?
Come Back To Me by Blue... let's see, hmm.... maybe someone or something I realy love will return to me in the course of life, it could be very Biblical too.... going back to God?
.
What's your best friend's theme song?
Up Where We Belong by Richard Claderman... well, in that case, my best friend is my mother, because we had quite some fun together when we last heard this song... how appropriate it's Mother's Day soon.
.
What is the story of your life?
Witch Doctor from Alvin & the Chipmunks OST: more like "Not-so-mad Scientist" really... and the amusement I get from this one of the reasons I'm doing this, and it working well so far...
.
What was high school like?
Harry Potter Suite. Hogwarts?!!! Oh my God!! If only that were true... Magic spells, flying broomsticks, and all that... if only I could change the question to, "What would you have wanted your high school to be like?" ... and did I mention that SAJC banned Harry Potter books from the MRL...
.
How can you get ahead with life?
Skull & Crossbones from PotC OST... My life as a pirate? Arg, matey, swab the decks, hoist the sails... That would be interesting... now, once again, if the question were changed to, "What do want to become in life?", it would actually be rather logical... this is really very amusing...
.
PS: Is it referring to the DVD piracy thing?
.
What’s the best thing about your friends?
Switch by Will Smith... Turn it over and hit it? What the....? Or does is mean that there are two-faced people, or that I should change my group of friends. Note to self: don't take this game too seriously...
.
Describe your grandparents
I'm Your Angel by Celine Dion... I'll be your cloud up in the sky, be your shoulder when you cry, I hear your voices when you call me, I'm your angel... aww, that just so beautiful, perfect, and sublime... this question made me tear... who'd have thought, they're my angels, who really care for me... you know my grandma cried when she heard my A-Level results...
.
How's your life going?
What We Shall Die For, PotC 3 OST : University Admisions, heh.... ha, ha..
.
What will be played at my funeral?
Ain't No Mountain High Enough: Great choice, and feel free to dance then... and hopefully, it will be a wonderful reflection of my achievements in my lifetime... lol
.
Will you have a happy life?
My Love Don't Cost A Thing by JLo... - It's supposed to be a Yes/No question isn't it? Perhaps the key to a happy life is to love your other half unconditionally. Now, that's a lesson for all you married and coupled people out there, as for me, I'll leave a memo about that somewhere first...
.
What do your friends really think of you?
Stick To The Status Quo from HSM OST... Is that true? OK, I was always thought you people wanted the total opposite, well, that seems to be a rather good idea... so, sing along guys, "No,No, No, stick to the stuff you know, if you want to be cool, stick to the rule"... Science at NUS, here I come!
.
How can you make yourself happy?
At Your Side by The Corrs... Where's that memo? All the omens, and portents are pointing towards me getting a soulmate in the course of my lifetime... that's good news!!! This tag has really made my day, Shean, thanks once again, stuff from your blog keeps making me happy...
.
What should you do with your life?
Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield - Err... yes, definitely it's unwritten, but listen to the lyrics..
.
Staring at the blank page before you
Open up the dirty window
Let the sun illuminate the words
That you could not find
Reaching for something in the distance
So close you can almost taste it
Release your inhibitions
Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten, yeah
.
Makes a great life philosophy, doesn't it? Once again, I must say... Physics and NUS, here I come!!!
.
Will you ever have children?
Flying Without Wings by Westlife... "some find in the faces of their children... no one can deny the joy it brings, when you found that special thing, you're flying without wings" Oh my God, I'm so happy, I'll be able to find this sort of happiness in my life... such that I'll be flying without wings... Yippee!!!!
.
What does your mom think of you?
Anyone Of Us by Gareth Gates - I guess that's kind of true, when we argue, anyone could have been wrong, but just let that stupid mistake past, why don't we?...
.
What is your deep, dark secret?
Bop to the Top from HSM (again) ... Kiasuism, hmm, definitely, maybe...
.
What is your enemy's theme song?
My God from Sister Act OST - OK.... for the record I don't hate nuns, or Christianity, or corny movies...
.
Whats your personality like?
Song of Joy by Julio Iglesias - Well, I'm generally a rather joyful fellow, and I hate myself when I get upset, but I do get upset, and I'm sorry for that, I try very hard to be happy and stay happy, so please don't ruin it...
.
What will be played at your wedding?
That's What Friends Are For by Dione Warwick, Gladys Knight, Stevie Wonder and Elton John - Perfect, Sublime, Beautiful, Ideal, Great, and Appropriate, this is the best song and indeed the song I really want played at my wedding, it's a tribute to friendship, love and everything that makes a good marriage, and it is also a tribute to all of you, the perfect ending to this tag


I tag: Michelle & the others who haven't completed this tag yet... wow, so much has passed when I was at Kinabalu... so really there isn't anyone to tag, and guess what?
.
.
.
.
...The next song on the playlist is "Time To Say Goodbye" by Celine Dion and Andrea Bocelli... how appropriate, so now, it's really time to say goodbye...

0 Comments: