139 Re-Re-Return

Yes, I guess life keeps playing games with you... I must learn to expect the unexpected from Singapore.

The Good News:
We have noted your excellent academic achievement in the sciences and you are therefore a potential candidate as a CN Yang Scholar. We would like to invite you to an interview at NTU in May 2008.

The Bad News:
The interview will be scheduled on the 5th to 9th of May, 2008 in the School of Biological Sciences, NTU. My Kinabalu trip is from the 5th to the 8th May...

The Good News:
There is still one possible day, i.e., the 9th of May, for the interview... that is, if the scheduling is possible...

The Bad News:
I will be travelling Sabah-> Seremban -> Singapore in less than 24 hours, making it the furthest distance travelled in under 24 hours in my life... and I'm not sure how I'll feel after the climb, and also, why all the places begin with the letter "S"...

The Good News:

Human manipulation of space-time is still theoretically possible, thanks to Stephen Hawking... and I have a pantry full of optimism...

The Bad News:

Where did I leave that primordial black hole?

0 Comments: