113 Re-Return

Looks like I'll be returning to the Island of the Fictitious Lion-Fish Thingy sooner than I have expected, since I am suddenly faced with a surprisingly early interview by the University Scholars' Programme (USP) people. Their website stated that students with an international mailing address would only be called back for interviews closer to the admissions date, i.e. AUGUST, but it would seem that Malaysians (or rather, West Malaysians) get preferential treatments in terms of interview dates. However, there may or may not be such a rule, it's merely the speculations of a person with too much free time.


The Permanent Residents of the apartment in Novena, please take note, the interview is on the 23 of April (Wednesday, 23/4/08 (nice number, eh?)), so don't be surprised if I pop around some time closer to that date...

I am not really in the mood to write much today, since I'm a little worn out from my Kinabalu training and also from a spot of bother in both my legs due to Delayed Onset of Muscle Soreness (DOMS), but I must persevere. Also, despite the silliness of it all, I've been climbing the up and down the stairs in my house just for the fun of it for the past few days.

Lastly, something interesting to show you people. If you didn't already know, I've been watching you using a small link on the sidebar, marked Sitemeter. The histogram I'm going to post here shows the number of visitors, per month, since last June. I'm proud to announce that visits have hit a record high last month, and this month's showing thus far is more or less encouraging. Here it is:


0 Comments: