141 Reconsideration: Tagging

I've been spending the whole evening, reconsidering my "tagged" policies, and I realised why I don't usually do tags...

The Ecology of Tags

I had subconsciously divided tags into two species, Taggus Generalis (General Tags) and Taggus Nominalis (Named Tags). The Taggus Generalis are tags that the previous taggee, who is now a tagger, doesn't state a specific taggee(s), but usually leave a general condition, such as, "whoever is bored" etc. Since I hate admitting that I fulfill a general condition, rather than a specific one, I usually condone these types of tags.

The Taggus Nominalis (Nominalis meaning Name in Latin), are generally more common than the Taggus Generalis in the blogosphere, since the idea of a tag is to leave specific name(s) at the end. However, since I don't usually humour the Taggus Generalis, it leaves the impression that I condone the Taggus genus altogether... Of course, it is also quite obvious that the Taggus Nominalis doesn't find me easily, since its "prey" is usually never more than five for a single "predator".

Pre-Tag PS: The output of an overly-active but idle mind is usually more interesting (Read: A study of Tags, before actually doing a tag) than that of an overly-idle but active mind.

Disclaimer: I'm not referring to anyone, that's just the output of an overly-active but idle mind.

A Captured Specimen of the Taggus Nominalis
- courtesy of Chia Wei

1. Real name : See post 133 Replies, FAQ no. 1 in this blog for help
2. Nickname : Usually the first 3 or 4 letters of my real name
3. Married : If it's legal to be married to Science, yes... otherwise, no
4. Male or Female : Male, but if Karl Jung is right, consciously male, subconsciously the other one
5. Highschool : What people in Seremban call Sekolah Pancing Ikan
6. College : The JC that believes praying can change a lightbulb
7. Short or long hair : Short, though long if we're talking about hair-brained-ness
8. Are you a health freak : House MD... I'd like to be him one day...
9. Height : About 10 cm taller than Mas Selamat
10. Do you have a crush on someone : I'm less than 0.5 DP (which is an S.A. unit)
11. Do you like yourself : "The only philosophical consideration in life is suicide"
12. Piercings : Definitely not my choice of COD (cause of death)
13. Righty or Lefty : Bad names for pets, aren't they?

FIRST'S
14. First surgery : Umbilical Cord, I was told
15. First piercing(s) : Not in this lifetime (see 12)
16. First person you see in the morning : The Marie Curie (Curium) on my Photographic Periodic Table
17. First award : Birth Certificate
18. First sport you joined : Sarcasm
19. First pet : the mouse on my first computer
20. First vacation : Sailing down the Birth Canal
22. First crush : Broke a few toys, I believe....

CURRENTLY
23. Eating : humble pie
24. Drinking : never, ever, drink and blog at the same time
25. I'm about to : answer the next question, thanks for your concern

YOUR FUTURE
26. Want kids : Not planning on rearing goats
27. Want to get married : to the pursuit of knowledge
28. Careers in mind : Nope, not that interested in psychology
29. Lips or eyes : "Tell me what you don't like about yourself?"
30. Hugs or kisses : Free Hugs from Seremban
31. Shorter or taller : You heightist!!!
32. Romantic or spontaneous : Spontaneous Romance is the coolest, and in accordance to the Second Law of Thermodynamics
33. Sensitive or loud : The only difference between "WHO CARES?" and "...who cares" is the punctuation
34. Trouble maker or hesitant : One who has trouble hesitating

HAVE YOU EVER
35. Kissed a stranger : CPR? Not yet, closest I got to that was a dummy...
36. Drank bubbles : Carbonated drinks? Of course
37. Lost glasses/contacts : Lost glasses - Closest I got was the hostel cup. Lost contact - Wrote a poem about that before.
38. Ran away from home : Evening Jogs...
39. Liked someone younger : My cute hamsters
40. Liked someone older : My parents, but not in the Oedipus Complex sort of way
41. Broken someone's heart : I have not killed anyone by chest-stabbing
42. Been arrested : Nope, my heart's still quite healthy, no cardiac arrest
43. Cried when someone died : Yes.
44. Liked a friend : Who doesn't? Check "Friend" in a dictionary, please...

DO YOU BELIEVE IN
45. Yourself : I think, therefore I am., and if I don't think, I wouldn't have reached no. 45
46. Miracles : I loved David Archuleta's rendition of the song
47. Heaven : It's lonely up there, I heard... there's only Mother Theresa and God
48. Santa claus : No chimneys in the typical Malaysian home
49. Angels : Cupid's randomness disappoints me

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY ~*
50. Is there one person you want to be with right now : I won't answer "person"al questions
51. Do you believe in God : Kind of...

I tag: Michelle, and my sister, Jasmine... and
Optional: Everyone in the McNair Blog Network

Post-Tag PS: This is a cross breed between the Taggus Nominalis and Taggus Generalis

0 Comments: