020 The Solitary Bus Rides

I feel that I should put more pictures in my blog entries, because, well, pictures do speak a thousand words and typing words takes time and time is of the essence in life. So, here I am, trying to figure out ways to use pictures in blog entries. But, of course, there are some things in this world that doesn't need stating. For instance, this is a bus...
















Yes, I'm sure most of you figured out already that this is a bus. Also, what you don't need to know is that people, like me, ride on buses. However, what you need to know is that i don't ride on buses just for the sake of getting from point A to point B in the longe.. i mean, shortest time possible. I also do this...

In case you were wondering, I am not as perverse as to up buses naked and sit on a chair to pose like a statue. It also does not imply that I go anywhere naked or sit on buses with silly poses. In actual fact, which I hope you are decent enough to figure out for yourself, is that I contemplate and look for inspiration while I go for bus rides. The statue, incidentally, is called "The Thinker" not "Naked Man Posing on Seat". We've gone quite far from the point here, though so let's go back to the subject. Since the essence of art can be seen almost practically anywhere in Singapore, it isn't too hard to get ideas for slogans, designs and anyhing else, which is kind of hard to get from staring blankly at walls in the room. So, that's it for now, while i try to find some more entertaining photos that doesn't imply nudity or something like that...

0 Comments: